What you need to know before you go down the rabbit hole
Here is the perfect guide for those who are considering Raising Rabbits for Meat. Whether you are practicing preparedness or are just concerned about the economy there are some things you need to know before and after you make the decision to get your first couple of rabbits.
Once again CL Hendricks has produced a practical and informative eguide that is both timely and targeted in its approach. She also shares from her own experience in why she decided on rabbits over chickens, to how she acquired her equipment and other things she learned.
Raising Rabbits for Meat avoids the technical jargon, breeding by genetics and focuses on what you need to know to put meat on your table. From why rabbits are the perfect small livestock to raise for meat to what breeds of rabbits have the best meat to bone ratios, this eguide walks you through the decision process.
Raising Rabbits for Meat answers your questions...
...in an easy to understand manner. Here are just some of the questions you might be asking and what Raising Rabbits for Meat has to say.
- Exactly what are the Advantages of Raising Rabbits? Learn why rabbits are the preferred, domestically-raised source of meat for both the rural and urban farmer.
- Besides meat, are there Other Advantages to Raising Rabbits? Learn about the benefits for your garden and fishing excursions from the basic rabbit output; poo. Also learn ways to earn a bit of income from your backyard rabbitry.
- What makes some Rabbit Breeds better for meat? Learn about meat to bone ratio, the advantages of litter size, growth rate and adult weight in the different meat rabbit breeds.
- Do rabbits have to live in Rabbit Hutches? While some breeders do raise their rabbits in colonies, others feel that keeping rabbits in hutches or cages are definitely the way to go. Learn why you might want to consider a hutch or cage system.
You need this book before you get started!
Order now for only $14.95!
- Do you have to buy a rabbit hutch? Check out My Rabbit Hutch Design. For the do-it-yourselfer it is possible to save a great deal of money by building your own hutches and making them to suit your own particular needs.
- Is there anything I need to do for Hutch Maintenance? Learn what you need to do to ensure that your hutches are clean, remain disease-free and provide a safe home for your rabbits.
- Is there anything I need to know about Rabbits and Weather? Learn what to do to ensure that your rabbits will thrive no matter what the weather.
- Will Summer Heat affect my rabbits? Learn what you can do to ensure that your rabbits continue to thrive and breed during the hottest summers.
- Rabbits have fur so Winters Cold shouldnt be a problem, right? Learn what you can do to protect your rabbits from the worst of winters cold blasts.
- Is there any special Rabbit Equipment that I need to have for my rabbits? Learn about feeders, waterers and other basic like chew toys, and also some cheap options to using specialized equipment.
- Isnt Rabbit Food just carrots and lettuce? Learn about the nutritional needs of rabbits in their various stages of development and life and why too much of a good thing can be deadly due to their unique digestive systems.
- What do I need to know about Rabbit Health? Rabbits are quite healthy, but learn about a few of the health issues that can affect rabbits and how to treat those issues.
Learn what you need to know first...
This is a MUST for only $14.95!
- Can I have Rabbits and Other Animals without problems? Learn about the threats that other animals, even the family dog, can pose to your rabbits.
- Breeding Rabbits is just a matter of putting the bucks and does together, right? Wrong. There is more to ensuring that your does successfully produce healthy litters than just the mating process.
- Exactly what is a Doe Cage Card and do I need one? Learn why documentation can help ensure a successful breeding program.
- Are there some Rabbit Names besides Thumper and Fluffy? Heres a list of some of the best and most inventive rabbit names. Have fun.
- I dont know anything about Butchering Rabbits. Not a problem. Here are the step-by-step instructions to guide you through the entire process.
- Is Rabbit Meat really all that healthy? Learn why even doctors recommend rabbit meat to their patients on a restricted red meat diet. Learn why rabbit meat is even healthier and more nutritious than chicken.
- Isnt Cutting up the Carcass kind of hard? Learn just how easy it is to cut up the carcass into perfect portion sizes.
- I dont have any Rabbit Meat Recipes. Not a problem. Here are some basic, proven recipes for delicious meals using rabbit meat.
Get Your Copy Now!
- What do I do with the Rabbit Skins? Some people have learned to tan the skins for their own use or to even sell.
- Can you tell me How to Brain Tan Hides and Furs? Not a problem. Here are step-by-step instructions for turning that fresh skin into a soft and pliable fur suitable for a variety of uses.
- What happens after SHTF if I can't buy feed? Not a problem. Here's a complete list of fruits, vegetables, nuts, roots, berries, trees, grasses and other plants that you can feed your rabbits. There's also a complete list of what NOT to feed them.
- Are there natural remedies that I can use? Definitely. Here are some safe and effective herbal remedies. Naturally check with your vet before using any herbal remedy.
If youve been considering raising meat rabbits, you need this eguide. Not only does it answer all your questions, but it can easily be printed out and added to your preparedness library.
Introductory Offer Only $14.95!